Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shining Star








Evy had her nine month pictures taken almost two months ago. I just came across the blog cd Fotogenix generously gave to me. I think they are definitely worthy of posting especially since I have not blogged for over a month now. Excuse the amount of pics I'm posting as I just couldn't narrow them down.

Looking at these pictures, the song lyrics, "I am like a star shining brightly," come to mind. I love this little girl. I love her happy demeanor. I love her angelic face. I love the coy look on her face in the picture where she is looking over her shoulder while standing, mind you, on a chair. I love how her large eyes shine. I love the innocence. What a darling age!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I so love that girl! What a doll. The pictures turned out so well.

I'll call you tomorrow!

Camilla Millar said...

Adorable.