Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sandy Aquarium






Last week the kids and I were able to also go to the Sandy Aquarium with part of the McDermott family and two children who lived next door to us. We had a lot of fun exploring! (I do want to point out that the picture of Will at the sting ray tank shows him pulling on the ray's tail! Seriously, that boy. . .!) Also, I loved how Ezra was willing to touch the starfish. So cute!

We sure miss those fun people but are so glad we live only 20 minutes away and can keep these friendships alive. Even though we're not too far away, oh how I miss my sweet, sweet neighbor, DeAnna. Everyone needs a neighbor and friend like her. She has helped me out so much and I appreciate her kindness and sweet example.

1 comment:

Janae said...

I am soo sad to live away from my sweet neighbor too. I unfortunately don't have that 20 minute advantage. :( Keep that friendship alive. Good friends are really hard to find! I love the pic of Will with the sting ray. He is a funny kid!